St. Paul Air Conditioning Installation
Upgrading & Installing New AC Unit in Minneapolis
If your air conditioner struggles to keep your home cool or you are constantly paying for repairs, it may be time to consider replacing it. At Hoffman Cooling & Heating, our St. Paul AC installation technicians are trained to determine when an AC system is beyond its time and needs to be replaced. Although the initial cost may be slightly daunting, there are many great advantages to upgrading.
A few benefits of installing a new AC system include:
- Improved efficiency
- Lowered operating costs
- Eco-friendly operation
- Reliable and consistent cooling performance
- Increased home value
- Improved indoor air quality
Contact us at (612) 255-5883 to schedule an appointment with one of our highly trained technicians.
Choosing an Air Conditioning System
Whether you are installing a new air conditioner while constructing a new home or need to replace a failing unit, choosing a new air conditioning system can be a daunting task. When considering the myriad of brands and options on the market, it can be difficult to determine which type of air conditioner will be best for your home. Generally speaking, the right air conditioning system for your home will vary depending on your budget, your home's construction, and your need for flexibility. Our team can help you choose a system that best fits your needs.
Be sure to consider the following features when choosing a new air conditioner:
- Sizing: You will need to choose an air conditioner that has a cooling capacity (measured in British thermal units, or BTUs) appropriate for your home's square footage.
- Fan settings: Be sure that any air conditioner you consider has flexible fan speeds that allow you to control the amount of fresh air entering your home. Higher fan speeds will help you cool off faster, while lower speeds will operate more quietly and are more ideal for nighttime use.
- Convenience: Features like smart thermostats or the ability to remotely control your air conditioner can help to simplify your cooling schedule and can help cut down your energy use, lowering your utility costs.
Should I Replace or Repair My AC?
Let's face it - installing a new AC system can be a major investment, and as such, it is not one that most homeowners want to make unless absolutely necessary. While many air conditioning issues can be remedied temporarily with repairs, repairs may not be the most cost-effective solution if your AC unit is nearing the end of its lifespan. Our team of knowledgeable cooling experts can provide you with a thorough and honest evaluation of your unit and help you make a decision that fits your needs and budget.
- Your unit is still covered under warranty
- Your unit is less than 10 years old
- The cost of repairs multiplied by the age of your unit is less than the cost of a new unit
- Your AC is more than 15 years old
- Your unit uses outdated R-22 refrigerant
- Your energy bills continue to rise unexpectedly
- Your AC breaks down frequently
- The cost of repairs multiplied by the age of your unit is more than the cost of a new unit
Providing High-Quality, Affordable AC Solutions
At Hoffman Cooling & Heating, we know what we're doing when it comes to air conditioning repair and replacement services. Regardless of whether you have a small issue that needs to be repaired or you need an entirely new system installed in your home, our technicians are trained to handle the job. With 70 years of experience in business, we are committed to achieving total customer satisfaction every time.
Please call us today at (612) 255-5883 to make an appointment or to inquire about a free, in-home quote on new replacements.