Home Thermostat Services in St. Paul
Thermostat Installation & Replacement in the Minneapolis-St. Paul Area
Your home's thermostat is a small device placed on the wall that you may not pay much attention to. However, as small and unobtrusive as it may be, it is one of the most important components of your HVAC system. Not only does it work to control the temperature in your home but it is a key part of monitoring your equipment's operation.
If your thermostat is outdated or malfunctioning, it can impact your overall comfort and lead to energy waste. At Hoffman Cooling & Heating, we offer the repair and replacement of all types of thermostats.
Contact us now at (612) 255-5883 to learn more about our thermostat services in St. Paul, Minneapolis, and surrounding cities.
COMMON THERMOSTAT REPAIRS
The repair of thermostats should always be trusted to a St. Paul heating and cooling professional. Our technicians are trained to inspect and repair all types of problems with thermostats. However, if we find that your thermostat is beyond its time or cannot be repaired, we may sit down with you to discuss replacement options.
A few examples of the thermostat problems we address include:
- Insufficient cooling or heating
- System won't turn on
- System won't turn off
- Uneven cooling or heating
These problems can be caused by a variety of factors, but often have to do with faulty thermostats. Whether you are having difficulty with your heating system or AC system, the thermostat may be to blame.
OPTIONS TO CONSIDER FOR THERMOSTAT UPGRADE
If you are considering installing a new thermostat, you may want to think about something other than an outdated manual model. We offer a wide range of high-tech, quality options which can provide you and your family with energy savings and increased comfort. This includes digital thermostats with programmable features, wireless thermostats, and smart thermostats.
Benefits of Upgrading to a Programmable Thermostat:
- Steady Temperature: If you know the weather for the day or coming week, you can have your system ready to respond to keep your home at a steady level of comfort.
- Increased Efficiency: Adjusting your system less prevents waste. More precise adjustments can cut down on how hard your system has to work.
- Cost Saving: You can build a schedule into your thermostat so that you do not run the air when you are not home.
- More Control: Many systems can link up with mobile devices so that you can change the temperature wherever you are.
If you would like a free quote on the installation of a new thermostat, call us today at (612) 255-5883. We serve the entire Twin Cities area.